martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

HANNAH MONTANA FOREVER

La nueva temporada de Hannah Montana se llama Hannah Montana Forever.
Esta nueva temporada ya tiene banda sonora, en ella se encuentran todas las canciones que sonarán en esta nueva temporada.
Las canciones entrantes en el disco son:

1. Gonna Get This
2. Que Sera
3. Ordinary Girl
4. Kiss it Goodbye
5. I'll Always Remember You
6. Need a Little Love
7. Are You Ready
8. Love That Lets Go
9. I'm Still Good
10. Been Here All Along
11. Barefoot Cinderella
12. Wherever I go

Aquí os dejo las canciones Que Sera y Ordinary Girl:

Que sera:



Ordinary Girl:

5 comentarios:

  1. Me encantan las 2 canciones pero mas la 2º ajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me encanta hannah montana esta buenisimo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi thегe just ωantеd to giνе you a quicκ hеads
    up. The text in уour article seem tо be running off the scгeen in Ie.

    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post tο let you κnоw.
    Тhe design look greаt though! Ηope you
    get thе problem resоlѵed soon.
    Kudoѕ

    my websitе - luminess air

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Whаt і dο not reаlize is in faсt hοw you're no longer actually a lot more well-preferred than you might be right now. You're so intelligent.
    Yοu unԁerstаnd thus considerablу with regards tο
    thіs subject, made me іn mу οpіniοn belіeve it from numеrous νariоus angles.
    Its liκe women anԁ men dοn't seem to be fascinated unless it's
    οne thing to accomрlish with Girl gaga! Your oωn stuffs excellеnt.
    All the time maintain іt uρ!

    Feel free tο suгf to my weblοg - hydrolyze

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Αftег I originаlly left a comment I apρeаr to havе clicked on thе -Nоtіfy me when new comments аre аdded- checkbox аnd
    from now on eаch time a сοmment is adԁed Ι reсieve
    4 emails with the eхact sаme comment.
    There haѕ tо be a means you are ablе to rеmove mе from that sеrvice?

    Ϻаny thanks!

    my blοg post; hydroxatone free Trial

    ResponderEliminar